Monday, November 1, 2010

Vision for My Future

                     I think after I graduate from Baruch College, I will prepare myself to become a good accounting officer. Let me tell you specifically how I’ve prepared myself. I am an undergraduate student in Accounting major at Baruch College. My past experience has been studied in higher education. That wills aspect to have prepared myself well for the career.  After my graduation, my goal is immediately to find a position, such as different position of accounting. I can apply the accounting knowledge that I learned to my position. Although it is hard to predict the future, I sincerely believe that I will become a good accounting officer. I believe that my abilities will allow me excel to point so I can seek other opportunities.  
                        Second goal is to have a good performance of my job, I think a good accounting officer should have a good personality and emotional strengths on the work, positive and honest; I think I can successfully lead numerous teams on difficult project, and excellent ability to identify of my job. The work experience would let me be the greatest learning experience I have had lately. Also, on the job I will learn a lot about the processes of this specific organization and how to work together. That those things I cannot learn from outside of school.  Finally, I  will get extensive experience on my job and have the specific skills that I’m looking for, and fast learner who adapts quickly change and will hit the ground running. I dedicate and enthusiastic about helping my job to meets the goal, and provides top-quality results with minimal over site. Also I will an outstanding performer who takes pride in my work.
                  Finally goal that I would like to achieve is to be the best accounting officer that I can possibly be. This means that I want to learn, read, communicate and be prepared for as much material as I can. Also, I can try to work in different position that can make my life valuable.  I expect to be challenged and grow as a result of my career. I would like to improve myself as a person and as asset to the company and industry.  I believe I have a combination of qualities to be successful in this career.                              

4 comments:

  1. I've never met someone with so much passion for accountig as you have.
    I truely beleive that if you will put the effort you will be a succesfull accounting officer as you wish.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest I think the idea of becoming an officer accountant is great, but with all this drive and admiration of the subject, I think you should think of opening your own firm, this way you can achieve everything you ever wanted and more. Being a leader is important and takes alot of hard work, but why settle for less. Good Luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to me that you admire considerably accounting. It is very easy to succeed in something that you really love. I encourage you to keep your plans and wish you good luck of getting you CPA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed to see how dedicated you are to your accounting passion. With all your determination and confidence I'm sure you'll go far. I wish you the best in everything you pursue in the accounting field!

    ReplyDelete